The Ultimate Quilter’s Cheat Sheet PDF contains all the “cheat sheet” charts you might find yourself looking up over and over again. Use this document for personal use only. It contains the following categories:
- Commonly used phrases and abbreviations when explaining a new pattern
- Half Square Triangles: Individual, 4 at a time, 8 at a time, and measurement charts
- Half Rectangle Triangles: Individual, 2 at a time, Ratios, and measurement charts
- Flying Geese: One Set, No waste, and measurement charts
- Curved Piecing: Quarter Curves, Half Curves, and Inset Curves, and measurement charts
- Common Blocks: Sawtooth star, Ohio Star, Economy Block, Log Cabin, Strip Sets
- Backing Fabric Requirements: With Horizontal Seams or Vertical Seams (for directional prints)
- Binding Fabric Requirements: For 2.25″ Binding and 2.5″ Binding
- Yard to Inches Conversion Chart
If you are a Quilt Pattern Designer and wish to use the Ultimate Quilter’s Cheat Sheet to help you write patterns, you can purchase the PDF, AI, and permissions package here.
There are no reviews yet.