The Ultimate Quilter’s Cheat Sheet PDF contains all the “cheat sheet” charts you might find yourself looking up over and over again. Use this document for personal use only. It contains the following categories:
- Commonly used phrases and abbreviations when explaining a new pattern
- Half Square Triangles: Individual, 4 at a time, 8 at a time, and measurement charts
- Half Rectangle Triangles: Individual, 2 at a time, Ratios, and measurement charts
- Flying Geese: One Set, No waste, and measurement charts
- Curved Piecing: Quarter Curves, Half Curves, and Inset Curves, and measurement charts
- Common Blocks: Sawtooth star, Ohio Star, Economy Block, Log Cabin, Strip Sets
- Backing Fabric Requirements: With Horizontal Seams or Vertical Seams (for directional prints)
- Binding Fabric Requirements: For 2.25″ Binding and 2.5″ Binding
- Yard to Inches Conversion Chart
This Ultimate Quilter’s Cheat Sheet package comes with a PDF and Adobe Illustrator files and a Document that gives you permission to copy and paste sections for the purpose of writing and selling your own quilt patterns. If you are not a Quilt Pattern Writer and just wish to use this document for personal use and reference, you can purchase just the PDF copy here.
There are no reviews yet.