There’s a new quilting tool around! Have you heard of it? It’s the new Quilt Ink web app is for coloring in your favorite quilt patterns! It’s super user friendly and fun to use! Quilt Ink has all the Kona Cotton solid colors for you to choose from to color in your quilt patterns. So you don’t have to guess if colors match or look good together, which is great for me because I don’t have a local quilt shop anymore. But, do you know what the best part is? It’s free!
My two best selling patterns are on the app: Star Weave and Evolve. You can go to www.quiltink.com and create a FREE account! This will allow you to save your designs to refer back to. Once you have created an account, you can choose which pattern and what size of that pattern that you want to color. Then you can make as many versions as you want! I love Quilt Ink already because it makes quilt planning so easy. Give it a try!
Blog Hop and Giveaway
Now, I have teamed up with 12 other quilt ink pattern designers to help get this brand new web app up and running! We will be doing a blog hop and a giveaway! So, here’s how it works! You will go to www.quiltink.com to register and create your FREE account. Then, each day, one of the participating designers will post about their designs, their blog, and their giveaway. You’ll need to follow each of the designers to be entered into the giveaway! So good luck and have fun!
Check out the schedule below (starting Feb 2nd, 2021):
- Catalina Barceló from QuiltInk / Amarar Creacions (creator of Quilt Ink) on February 2
- Claire Campion from Made Just Sew on February 3
- Jen Frost from Faith and Fabric on February 4
- Tammy Silvers from Tamarinis on February 5
- Augusto Garcia from Capital A Quilts on February 6
- Marlene Oddie from KISSed Quilts on February 7
- Julia Wachs from Julia Wachs Designs on Febraury 8
- Carolyn Murfitt from Free Bird Quilting on February 9
- Kiley Ferons from Kiley’s Quilt Room on February 10
- Wendy Congdon from Truly Materialistic on February 11
- Josianne from Indigoshima on February 12
- Sarah Harris from Acorm Corner Quilts on February 13
- Claire from Made Just Sew on February 14